This is Ruthie. Ruthie was born without all the functions of her liver, and she’s having a rough time. When she was a baby, a doctor took part of her small intestine and made a little patch up for the missing parts of her liver. But this is only temporary.
Ruthie needs an organ donor, and her operation will cost around $500,000 dollars. Her family can’t pull that money, so all they’re asking for is $40,000 dollars.
With your help, Ruthie can have her surgery. Without her surgery, her body will soon outgrow the patch she has in place.
If you want to donate to Ruthie’s surgery, click here.
If you want to send a check, click here.
If you want to donate and find companies willing to match your donation, click here.
Ruthie and her family need all the help they can get, Ruthie already has hospital bills piling up, as every time she has a fever, she has to go to the hospital and get her blood checked for bacteria, then stay there for a few days.
Ruthie deserves a life outside of the hospital, and even if you can’t make a donation, it’d help so much just to signal boost this and reblog it, only the pictures of her show up on your blog.
My dog York won’t do it for the vine by Wellington Boyce
i think about this video almost every day and i am so frightened of it
this is the best thing tht has ever happened to me
repulsed yet cant look away and now i want to try it…
Why are people scared of this? This is pretty cool. Is it edible? I want to eat it.
I found this v soothing and relaxing.
I wish i knew what she was saying..
The wheels take impact and stress off your legs, and the position helps your spine, but you’re still doing running motions instead of biking motions, so your legs are getting a good workout, and you can go for longer
nerdy shit aside, iamgine how sick it must be to just let those feet fly into the air and do superman poses down a highway
chinese food is more important than 95% of the things in my life
how to excite a large crowd of white people:
- play don’t stop believin’ by journey
LOSING MY SHIT
im gunNA VOMIT
"Of course you have left overs that looks fucking gross" I LOST IT THERE
MUTUALIZES MACBOOK GIVEAWAY
As you all know, i host a lot of giveaways and my last two recently ended. If you want proof that they were legit go here. This macbook was originally going to be given away a few months ago but i changed blogs and kinda forgot about it as i had other giveaways running. I am hoping to make one lucky person happy by giving this away. And I hope this makes 2014 the best year of their life. Our family is pretty well off so none of us need to sell it for money. It was mine for a while and is in great condition and will be reformatted so nothing is on it. :)
Here’s how this will work:
- You have to be following me. I am checking who is following, and the winner will be re-drawn if they aren’t following me. I am a quality blog that you’ll love anyway, so dont worry
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count. You can reblog this as many times as you’d like. Do not create any extra blogs. you can also like the post as a bookmark, but likes will not be counted.
- Winner will be chosen like as if it were a raffle drawing. And will be contacted via tumblr messages, so make sure that you have that on/open.
- You have until May 20th, 2014 (australian date) to reblog this post. A winner will be chosen using a generator and then I will message them. If the winner doesnt reply within a week then I will choose different. I will post their URL on my blog too
- This giveaway will be shipped to anywhere in the world, I will be paying for shipping so don’t worry guys. Good luck!
- MacBook pro
- Original box
- Charger cable
- keyboard cover (blue)
- 32gb USB stick
Ends on May 20th, 2014 (australian date)
—- REMEMBER, you must follow ME for your entry to count. —-
And also, if you’d like to learn how to make some extra cash by testing out apps on your smartphone, click here and read the post. It will make you happy even if you dont win xx
Good luck and stay lovely!
i believe in hate at first sight
it’s so shitty when you finally realize someone who you cared so much about and wanted to be apart of your life so much doesn’t feel at all near the same way and could barely care at all about you